Sponsored Posts Guidelines
We are currently accepting sponsored posts on this site, however we are very specific in the topics we are accepting content for.
- For businesses who are looking to advertise a sponsored post on MomoandMe and want a link back to their website, we consider them to be advertisements and needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, following FTC regulations. The article will usually feature a byline saying “This Article was sponsored by (Sponsor Name).”
- Sponsors are featured at the top of the post, in bold with an outbound “nofollow” link to the business home page, or to the product specific page.
- Sponsored posts cost USD 500 for an article written by us, and it is USD 400 for an article written by you, for one year. At the end of the year, you can sponsor the same post again, or not.
- We allow a maximum of 3 “no-follow” links in the post.
- All sponsored posts must be following the theme of MomoandMe. We reserve the final decision regarding the acceptance of a sponsored post.
- This post should add value to our community. Offering useful and actionable information, guidance, advice or tips in a readable style will do far more to promote your brand than a marketing pitch. Promotional posts may not be accepted.
- The posts must be of minimum 400 words, and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored article should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored articles will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- Once the article is written and the fees are collected, there are no refunds.
- As we reach the one year mark of the post being posted, we will reach out to you for renewal for another year. If you do, we will collect the next month’s fees. If not, then the article will be taken down.
- We make no guarantee as to how much traffic your business will get or how much sales will result from the post. Momoandme only promises to market it as I would any of my articles, which includes social media marketing for as long as the article is published on MomoandMe. We treat sponsored guest posts as we do for any of other content on our site.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not have any relationship with the sponsor or the views expressed in the sponsored posts. The views expressed in a sponsored post are solely the author’s and do not necessarily represent MomoandMe.
- We do not charge for standard guest posts. Sponsored posts are for businesses looking to advertise, not fellow bloggers (especially, bloggers we already know and interact with). Whether your guest post request falls into the category of the sponsored post or not, is decided at our discretion.
Last edited on 6th Jan 2018